- Every green leaf …
- Svetlana Alexievich ~ 我還是想你，媽媽 ~
- Season’s Greeting with my best wishes
- The Independent Tree
- All good things come to an end
- A Hope…
- The leaves in the cold night
- My Best Season’s Greetings
- The scent in the night
- Give the blue sky back to us
- That which has no limit
- The Mirage
- Thank You…
- This is how I see the world
// 世間好物不堅牢, 彩雲易散玻璃脆 //
A hope, in expectation and anticipation, is the longing and desire by the belief in the possibility of its occurrence; as in darkness, a dim light glitters along the path.
The scent reminds me that you have gone.
In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: “Ephemeral.”
They blossom then wither,
They fall on ground and become dust.
Dedicate the last picture to Philosopher Mouse of Hedge