- Svetlana Alexievich ~ 我還是想你，媽媽 ~
- Season’s Greeting with my best wishes
- The Independent Tree
- All good things come to an end
- A Hope…
- The leaves in the cold night
- My Best Season’s Greetings
- The scent in the night
- Give the blue sky back to us
- That which has no limit
- The Mirage
- Thank You…
- This is how I see the world
- The Spirit
Tag Archives: dream land
The scent reminds me that you have gone.
I walk alone tonight. Yet, I remember the days you walked with me.
My best wishes to all my beloved bloggers… Kid’s artwork from Little Star Workshop
The blue sky will soon be occupied … 藍天要消失了…
Eight years journey ended, like the cloud has gone, like the anser flew away. A forever farewell, but not a moment goodbye. To the unfathomable eternity, where we would meet again. 八年的旅程去如彩雲, 杳如黃鶴. 此生已不可再, 再沒有叮囑, 再沒有再見. 只有等待無茫的永恆, 在鴻飛冥冥的天路, 在天國, 重聚.
A corner of an oil painting…The complicated world