- The evening in Prince Edward Road West
- Under the Lion Rock Mountain…
- Who painted the sky?
- Flutter in the wind
- Ode to eternity
- 2013 in review…With so many thanks…And A happy New Year to all
- The Art of Confrontation
- The Invasion
- “And with a green and yellow melancholy…”
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Hue of You
- The last tender moon of summer
- 分離…The Separation Suite…A prototype in Color Ink Painting
- “夕陽無限好…” The sunset is magnificent…
- “The best actors in the world…”
like the cloud has gone,
like the anser flew away.
A forever farewell,
but not a moment goodbye.
To the unfathomable eternity,
where we would meet again.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 6,200 times in 2013. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 5 trips to carry that many people.
Ancient Chinese regarded wild goose(anser) in literary tradition as messenger carrying letters.